Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

I am so happy this week is over.  Make that these two weeks are over.  It has been pretty hectic in our household.
I am very thankful for the fact that my mom is finally on the road to recovery.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is to seek medical attention and be lead down the wrong path and left wondering in circles.  We finally sought out the right doctors and she is healing quickly.

My best friend is in town this week and having her here will be a welcomed distraction.  Nothing cures a bad day like time with your best friend to laugh and enjoy ones company.

Madeline is done with her academic camp.  I spoke with her teachers and she is doing great! She is reading is on tract and even a bit ahead of where she should be.  In math she is ahead almost a whole year!  (I wouldn't be a mom if I didn't brag a little.)

We have yet another busy weekend ahead but I must say it takes out the guess work of what I should do with the kids all weekend long.  It is so terribly hot out (today I heard it was going to be 98 degrees) that being at the park is almost impossible.  

Jonathan is officially potty trained!! I can't thank the Lord enough for this one.  While it is still a heck of a lot of work since he hasn't mastered holding it for a long period of time so when he has to go-he HAS to go!  We are still using pull-ups at night just in case since he tends to not wake up at night but hey I'll take one pull up a day any time. 

Finally next week we are heading off to our home away from home..Disney World.  I probably will be MIA again as of next week so I figured I get a jump start on the excitement.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment