Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Round Ups

I have totally been MIA for the past two weeks.  My life seems to finally getting back to normal which for me doesn't say much.  

My mom is finally on the road to recovery.  I few weeks ago I posted that I was thankful for our health because she was finally getting better.  Well last week we found out that her infection was coming back and she needed to go on a stronger antibiotic.  It seems to be doing its job and she was able to go back to work for the first time in a month!

I did my best to stay away from the stores since it was tax free weekend here in Florida.  I ran to the stores and did all my school supplies shopping Friday during lunch to avoid the crowds.  That night Madeline tried a class at the cheerleading facility her team has been doing their stunt camps and absolutely loved it.  Such a difference from the other facility she was going to in the off season.  

After cheer, the hubby and I went to dinner with some good friends of ours.  I am taking advantage of every second I get with him because school starts in two weeks for him.  I am thrilled beyond belief for him that he is going to have this amazing opportunity but we are definitely going to miss him.  Before we know it he will be graduating and taking the bar.  

This past weekend I had NO sports related events! My last for the next month and a half.  Since we didn't have any schedule to we really just took our time this weekend getting out of the house.  

Just got the news cheer is cancelled so I am off to dinner with the family and then to work out.  Hope everyone has a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment