Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm barely getting my favorite things of the week in today! But since we had a busy week this week and a lot of things going on I have a lot to be thankful for and as always would like to share. 

First off we got to share another birthday with my mom. Like I said before I don't know what I would do with out her. This past month and a half she has been a lot of health issues do to an infection she got early last month. Going through all of the hosptial stays, doctor visits, and over all her not feeling well it makes me appreciate her every minute i have with her. 

On the same day as my mom's birthday, Madeline started second grade. I can't believe I have a second grader! It seems like yesterday that she turned one. I'm not ready for her to keep growing. Make it stop!! Knowing that she turns seven next week has me on the verge of tears. She is trilled to be back in school with all her friends. She loves her teach and so far she's doing good. Let's knock on wood because we have a talker on our hands. 

We went to our favorite store target to buy all the supplies for her party.  We always have to hold it a week after her birthday since it always lands right before Labor Day weekend. Since most families tend to fit in their last vacation of the summer I hate doing it that weekend. We also finally decided on a location and that's one less thing I need to stress about. 

The hubby started law school this week and I'm officially a single mom for the next few years. I am beyond proud of him and know this difficult time will completely worth it. He like his professors and is getting the hang of all the reading. I know with all my heart he's going to do great. 

I remember a time in my life when ten o'clock on a Friday was when I was just starting to leave my apartment to go out for the night. NowI'm enjoying my last minutes of relaxation before my weekend activities start tomorrow. Once Saturday rolls around I'm none stop go go go. Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Hope everyone has a good weekend with their loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment