Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday Trends....Crochet

I haven't doing a Thursday Trend in forever!  Right now I am loving all the crochet
things that are out in stores.  It is such a perfect summer look and it can either be
dressed up or down.

Last year I got some crochet shorts like the ones below while in the Keys.
You can find these types of shorts all over the place now to fit into your price
range.  The Toms are another favorite of mine.  I was able to scoop mine
up during a sale on Zulily.

The other items I picked out are just some of my favorites although I do have a
similar dress as the one from Francesca's.  Mine was a Marshal's find and
only paid $20!

Hope everyone is staying cool.  Here in Florida its in the 90's and that little
romper is looking very appealing for me to throw on on the weekends
to run errands!


Crochet


No comments:

Post a Comment