Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday Trends....All things girly


Today's Thursday Trend is about all things girly because it is my baby
girl's birthday!!

OK, so this post is really more about her then any true trends.  But I must say the
things I picked out are pretty darn cute and as a girly girly I would definitely
buy any of the products below.  I completely forgot about Vera Wang's Princess
and how much I liked it.  My perfume ran out and I may go buy this one for my
every day perfume.
All things girly





I cannot believe that my baby girl is seven today.  Time really does fly by
once you become a parent.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was dropping
her off at preschool and she would cry because she didn't want me to leave her.
Fast forward to last week when she told me "Its OK mom, you can leave.
I don't want you to be late for work." Well I guess I should be proud that she is
so considerate!  


Last night she got to celebrate with her squad and tonight we
are going to dinner with the family.  We have a super hectic weekend
not to mention it is labor day weekend, so her party is next weekend.
Stay tune next Thursday for Thursday trend all about her birthday
party theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment