Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday Workouts

While I am no where near where I was working out wise I am getting back into the swing of things.  Those days I don't make it to the gym I could always work out at home but it is some much harder with the kids and a dog.  I know I am just making excuses for myself and I really should just suck it up.  

This past week I was lucky enough to be able to work out five times.  I did boot camp one day which left me sore for three days.  We had to do a four exercises; kettle bell swings, gobble squats, lunges all with weights (I used a 15 pound kettle bell), and then burpees.  For a minute with ten second rest in between.  We did five rounds of that.  I always say that if I don't leave saying I hate you to my instructor it isn't a good workout.  I was definitely saying I hate you that night.  

Last night I was able to go to boot camp as well and it was all about the arms.  There were five rounds.  We started off with ten wall balls and ball slams with a medicine ball (mine was a ten pound one), and ten push ups.  Then it went up to twenty five, then to 50, then back down to twenty-five, ending with ten.  In between each round ten burpees.  To finish us off at the end we had to do 120 triceps extensions with the medicine ball.  I can barely move my arms today.

The other days when I could I would go to kickboxing and because I ended up not being able to go twice during the week and I aim for working out six days I week I went running for a bit on Sunday.  I am also in the process of doing an ab challenge I found on Pinterest.

Gotta get those workouts in somehow!  Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment