Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Workout Wednesdays

The past few weeks have sucked because I haven't been able to work out like I usually do.  Now that I am finally getting back into the swing of things Madeline's cheerleading schedule picks up.

 Last week I was able to work out three times.  Kickboxing which is never actually easy really kicked my butt.  I also tried a boxing class which was a lot of fun.  It is exactly like my kickboxing but without the kicking.  I liked it a lot because it was all arms which is one of my problem areas.  Last night I was able to do a boot camp class which like last week whipped the floor with me.  At the end of it I laid on the concrete and it actually felt comfortable.  Last week was a repeat of a work out we have done before.  We ran one minute worth of sprints back and forth for ten minutes with a minute rest in between.  Then we deducted the amount of sprints from 200 and whatever number you were left with was how many burpees you had to do. I was left with 89!  Let me tell you after a week off from working out 89 burpees suck ass!  

Last night we had to do suicides once that was completed 5 ball slams, and a burpee.  As if I wasn't still sore from kickboxing on Monday I am barely able to walk but it feels amazing.  Since cheer is starting again I happened to find a boot camp that is offered at the park where my daughter practices.  I am going to give them a call and see what it is all about and if its priced reasonable.  Hopefully it is something I can do instead.  

Food wise I have been doing good.  Nothing crazy.  Although at Madeline's season kick off party I did enjoy some a lot of the spinach artichoke dip with pita chips.  I really need it out of my house ASAP.

Hope everyone is having a good Hump Day.  Its even better since this is a short week and there is only one day left of the work weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment