Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Round Up

Happy Monday everyone!  I can't believe tomorrow is already July.  I swear it was June first just the other day.  I am not ready for August.  August means the end of summer, the start of school, the start of school AND cheer simultaneously, my baby girl getting a year older, and loosing my hubby to law school.  

This weekend was pretty crazy.  It was one of those weekends that I needed to have a least two of me. Friday was rather relaxing.  I went to grab dinner with one of my girlfriends at the Cheese Course.  If you haven't been it is a really nice place to go to grab a light bite and a yummy glass of wine.  

Saturday I was up early, worked out, ran home to get the kids ready before I went to get my nails done.  I had planned on taking the kids to a local farm where you can pick strawberries.  Everyone was thrilled with this idea.  So we packed into the car and headed to the farm to only find out the farm is closed during the summer and wont open until September! Who would have thought.  I would think I farm would be open during the summer so that locals could have fresh fruit. We ended up running errands and going to lunch before all the afternoon storms hit.

(Ready for the World Cup and the fourth)

Sunday was a completely different story.  We had Jonathan's first soccer game and Madeline had her season kick off bash for cheer.   We signed him up with I9 Sports since I really wanted to see if he actually likes it before we sign him up a team with a longer season.  I got Jonathan all set up on the field (which thank god is actually an indoor gym) and then ran to drop off stuff for the party at the party site.  Ran back in time to watch his game for a bit and then headed back to the party.  The hubby was kind enough to get the cake for me at a Publix that was completely out of the way.  (I didn't think that one through)  Once at the party and all the set up was done I was actually able to enjoy myself.  Although I felt like every other second I was in the bathroom with Jonathan. Oh and did I mention we are potty-training too! Overall we had a great time and the weather cooperated with us.  We left the party around three-thirty and that is when the skies decided to open up.  

(Post game)
(Our cupcake cake from Publix)

It's Monday again but thankfully it is a short week.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment