Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

I survived another work week! Always have to be grateful for that. 

This week I am happy that I am finally out of pain!  Haven't really posted on Wednesdays about my workouts since I haven't been able to do much.  I finally got the go ahead from my new chiropractor to start working out again.  I am easing my way back in to my full schedule.

Like I said Monday I am officially done with school.  It is kinda crazy to think that I am completely done.  I'm used to taking a few weeks off and starting back up, but this is the real deal.  NO MORE SCHOOL.  

My little man is starting soccer this weekend.  I can't wait to see him all decked out in his gear.  While I'm thrilled that he is finally able to play a sport and be active like his sister I am not thrilled to loose my one day to sleep in.  So is the life of a mom!

The hubby and I booked our hotel and finalized our plans for my friends wedding in Nashville.  I have never been and I am beyond excited to go.  If anyone has any recommendations to do while there I would love to hear.

This week was a big week for trip planning actually.  I caved in and booked a trip to Disney for next month.  I am not looking forward to that heat but when your kids sigh and say "I guess I'll watch this Disney movie because it reminds me of our family time in Disney" what else can you do.  I also booked my trip for second annual mom's weekend with my wonderful group of friends.  We go away to an all inclusive resort for the weekend.  Just us moms.  It is absolutely amazing and I am counting down the hours and minutes until then.

Hope everyone had a great week and an even better weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment