Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Favorites

Yay it's Friday and I couldn't be happier.  With it being the end of the school year and me as home room mom I have been running around a bit.  At work I have been having to do some tedious project that I finished which means I can start the week off fresh and renewed.  Overall I am just happy it is the weekend.

So first and for most I am thankful for the weekend.  I am pretty sure I say this every weekend but hey we have to be thankful for the small things.

I wasn't feeling very good this morning but I got up took Madeline to her last day of 1st grade and then went to kickboxing.  I walked in and it turned out they turned class into a circuit class.  Yay for my goal to build muscles boo for how I was feeling.  After that I went to my chiropractor and got a message and it did wonders.  I am feeling much better and ready for the weekend to start.

It is officially summer vacation.  Madeline had her last day of school today.  It is very bitter sweet.  One the bright side I can sleep in another thirty minutes and there isn't any school traffic.  On the other side it means my baby girl is growing up.  I may or may not have cried when I saw her completion of first grade certificate.

The kids are off to spend the weekend with the in-laws so that the hubby and I can go stay at the beach to celebrate on of my besties' 30th birthday.  While I miss them terribly even if its only a day that I don't see them it is very nice to spend some quality time with the hubby.  Especially since come August this quality time will be very far and few between.

Hope everyone has a wonderful first weekend of summer break.  I shall post my shenanigans from the weekend Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment