Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday Trends: Neon Neon and More Neon

If you know me you know that I'm a little obsessed with the neon trend.  So
obviously I needed to do a Thursday Trend all about my love for neon!

Last summer I think I had every neon color possible on my nails and I am so
happy to see it has stuck around.  I like that you can incorporate it in every aspect
of your life. From nails, accessories, clothes, even in your home decor neon colors
is everywhere.

Even better is that you can find something at every price point.  I'm obsessing
over that YSL clutch but that isn't happening any time in the near future for me.
One can only hope and dream.  In the mean time I will have to satisfy myself
with other items on my wish list below.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week.  Its almost the weekend!

Neons all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment