Saturday, February 1, 2014

My crazy Saturday night


I remember when my Saturday nights consisted of waking up at seven pm from hanging out at the pool and doing me time. At that time my girl friends would come over and we would do dinner and then start getting ready for a long night out. Fast forward eight years later and my usual Saturday night consists of something much calmer. 

My not so little anymore cousin decided to cook us dinner tonight. Not only is she llcooking us dinner but she is making two dinners. One for us and one for my little ones too. 

She is very patient and great with the kids so she even involved them in the process. 



The grown up are enjoying grilled shrimp. Pictures to follow and reviews on the food. Either way I'm happy, I don't have to cool and the kids are entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment