Monday, January 27, 2014

Hugs and Kisses

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is already around the corner! Like I've said before I am Madeline's homeroom mom and therefore have to come up with creative ideas for the kids.  Thankfully one of the moms found one of the easiest projects known to man, it is a sheet of paper where the kids can add stickers to make out a scene.  They LOVE it.  Madeline's teacher made it easy this year for us because she did not want food crafts for the kids.  That limited my need to search Pinterest for food crafts.  It just leaves me more time to think of the class gifts... 


(This was the sticker scene from their Christmas Party)

I really blame this all on Pinterest.  (If you haven't then you are living under a rock.) Ever since I was turned onto the amazing/horrible site my need to create unique party favors has gotten a little out of hand.  My husband is a saint for putting up with me.  There have been a few nights that he has had to stay up late with me to help finish putting the gifts together.  I found this super cute idea for this year and it looks simple enough.

 
My hubby should appreciate that it is another easy project.  He definitely misses the days when Valentine's just required for us to write the kids name on a card and pass it out.  I can't imagine when I am doing class gifts for both kids.  He is just going to love that since obviously they can't have the same gift.  Jonathan's will have to be boy related and Madeline will not except anything not girly.  I don't know where she gets that from ; )

(Christmas gifts last year)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment