Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lazy weekends

Even though this was a long weekend and most people have tons of plans I specifically planned for a lazy one. Last weekend was so busy and left me exhausted. I needed time to recuperate. It's hard to go away regardless if it's a long weekend or not because my daughter is on a competitive cheerleading team. Which for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of dealing with one, let me tell you, you CANNOT miss practice!



                   
So with that being said we had practice yesterday which leave Madeline tired for at least an hour afterwards. We ran some errands ate some lunch and then when to a cousins birthday dinner. Today we slept in and had breakfast as a family. I was hoping to squeeze some beach time this weekend but so much for the weather men doing there job (shocker). It's still to chilly to hang out at the beach.  That leaves us open to suggestions. Maybe some football, my daughter cheered for the Davie Broncos so she loves watching them play. The weather is great so the park is definitely an option. We also still have tomorrow during the day.  Later tomorrow we have cheer again but it's nice to know we have the day to relax.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment