Thursday, January 16, 2014

Florida Winters

Well it seems like we are going to have a few days of winter after all here in sunny South Florida.  The temperature has dropped into the sixties which means boot weather for us Floridians. 

 
My husband is at the park as we speak enjoying this weather with the kids.  I on the other hand am stuck at work decked out in my riding boots and layered look.  Pretty sure it looks like I stepped off a Ralph Lauren ad (minus the supermodel looks) but I don't care.  I am getting full use of my boots that I bought six years ago and have worn maybe ten times. 

On the bright side it looks like the weather warms up just in time to enjoy this long weekend.  Until then this weather calls for hot chocolate.  My daughter is off from school tomorrow so we can stay up late after cheer practice and enjoy some hot chocolate. 

Sorry to rub in that we are only in the sixties while much of the States are freezing.  Stay warm to all of you up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment