Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

It has been a long time since I have posted a Friday Favorite.  Probably because every Friday for the past few months I have spent going down to Miami with my mom for her doctor's visits.  Although I still went to Miami this morning it was a rather successful visit and didn't leave my completely drained.

So first I am thankful that it did not take my two hours to get down there.  Last week I got on the road at 8:30 and didn't park my car until 10.  If there was no traffic at all the trip should only take me thirty minutes max and I think that's going the speed limit.  

I am also happy to say that my mother is progressing nicely.  Next week they may be one of our last visits if all goes as planned.  She will then only have to go monthly for some time afterwards.  Much better then weekly.

Another thing to be happy about is my baby girl got Student of the Month.  We are very proud of our princess!  Madeline tends to be the youngest in her class and that tends to show with her maturity.  That girl can TALK!  She has a story for everything and can't help but want to share it with everyone.  So the fact that she got Student of the Month goes to show my little girl is growing up.  Que tears...I absolutely love seeing her grow up and see the little women she will become.  I'm definitely not ready but I am happy to now she is on the right path.



Now on to the trivial stuff....

It's October! One of my favorite months of the year.  I am absolutely obsessed with all things fall and Halloween.   Too bad I live in Florida which means we don't actually get a fall, but we can't have it all right?  Guess I should be happy that come winter we can still be at the beach and not bundled under a million and one layers of clothes.  

I heard on the news we are getting a "cold" front.  Which probably means low of 70.  I am pretty sure at some point I will see someone bust out their Uggs.  

Happy Friday all.  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment