Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Workout Wednesday

This past week has been pretty busy for us.  Three days of cheer practice, a game on Saturday, a competition on Sunday and the Carnival from Thursday to Sunday.  So I slacked a little on my workouts.  I actually missed all weekend.  When I would finally get home I was exhausted and my body needed rest.  

The week before I was measured again after finishing my second 21 day challenge and I lost a total of 3 1/2 inches.  I'm pretty happy and I am definitely seeing a change in my body.  I am thrilled that I didn't lose any in my chest because lets just say that is the last place I need to lose. 
I did however in my waist and hips! I also lost in my arms a half inch in each arm. 

 I've maintained my weights for the past couple of weeks and I think its time I start increasing them again.  I'm still getting sore and breaking a sweat but the point is to gain muscles.  I heard target's cartwheel app had their weights on sale so I may stop by this weekend in all my free time. (insert sarcastic tone) That way I can increase my weights starting next week.  

I can't believe that next week would already be my third week of my third challenge which means two a days.  Last time I ended up doing four days worth of two a days.  I'm happy to say I achieved my goal of doing at least one more day of two a days that I did the challenge before.  I'm hoping to at least do four again.  My birthday is next week and if I even get my work outs in I'll be happy.  

In two weeks I'll be posting my results again.  Happy Hump Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment