Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF!

It's Friday!! I feel like this week flew by.  Maybe because it was a four day week for me.  Usually when I have something to look forward to the week drags on and on.  Not the case this time and I couldn't be happier.  I am definitely going to have a lot to write about Sunday night maybe Monday depending on how exhausted I am after all the weekend's activities.
 
I'm off to get my hair done this afternoon.  I want to lighten it up for the Spring/Summer time.  While most people are praying for Spring to hurry up and come I'm praying it holds off.  For us Floridians it means summer is quickly approaching and the scorching heat will be here before we know it. 
 
My best friend arrives tonight and let the wedding planning/dress shopping begin!  But first is our 5K.  Can't wait to post pictures of the end result.  As a treat I am having one of my good friends who does make-up come and treat my bestie to a trial make-up session before we have our first appointment.  Then its off to look at dresses. 
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I will definitely be posting pictures of my fun filled and busy weekend.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment