Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Round Up

I am looking forward to the weekend where I have nothing to do.  This past weekend was another fun filled and hectic weekend.  However compared to the previous and this upcoming weekend it seems like a walk in the park.
 
 Saturday I woke up early got my workout in and had to fit in a much needed trip to the grocery store.  Exciting know! Saturday afternoon my good friend NinaMichelle came to do my makeup for a ball I had to attend for work.  She did an amazing job as usual and my daughter had an even better time watching it all happen.  Nina was kind enough even though she was running behind to put some makeup on Madeline.  Then off to the ball I went.  It is always fun to play dress up and to go out in a beautiful gown. 

I may never go out without lashes again. 

Sunday I was supposed to go to a pampered chief party but ended up skipping it because I am beyond behind writing my final paper for my master's.  Oh the glamorous life of a grad student.  Since I felt bad that the kids would be stuck in the house all day I took a break and took Madeline to her friends birthday party.  When we got home the weather was beautiful so I took both kids out and let them play outside and play with chalk.  Next thing I knew it was already 6:30 and bath time. 
 
We went to have sushi for dinner because I have been craving it and Jonathan didn't even make it into the restaurant before passing out.  He spent dinner in the stroller passed out.  Made for a quite dinner.
 
It is now Monday and we get to do it all over again.  I am in a mad dash to finish my paper that is due tomorrow.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment