Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday Trends...Skirts long and longer

I am definitely a girly girl.  Which means I will take a skirt any day of the week.
I just find them so easy to throw on and you can either dress them up or dress
them down.

What is even better is that with certain skirts you are able to transition them
into fall and winter.  Lucky for me, I live in Florida where it is skirt
weather 95% of the time.

I am absolutely obsessed with the skirts below.  I am a huge fan of the skirts
that come mid calf.  I bought a beautiful wine colored mid-length skirt from ASOS
last year and I can't wait to pull it out again this year.

I have my eye on that emerald green one below and am thinking of pairing it off
with a cute crop top.  I've been secretly dying to try that trend out but was scared
to try.  I saw a beautiful outfit inspiration today on Pinterest and think it finally
convinced me to do it.  Follow me on Pinterest to see some of the other outfit
inspirations i find.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.  It is almost Friday so just hold out
a little bit longer!

Skirts in long and longer


No comments:

Post a Comment