Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Round Ups

Happy Monday everyone.  This weeks round up is going to be quite short. In comparison to my usual weekends this past one was very uneventful.  Basically it was amazing!  

Friday I didn't have to go down to Miami which was a great way to start the weekend.  Since the hubby is beyond busy with law school and we hardly get to see him, he took some time off and we took the children to have dinner and ice cream.  When we were done he started feeling guilty that he didn't study so he took off to the library but we did get some good family time in.

Saturday was a typical Saturday which consisted of a game and then running errands here and there.  I wasn't feeling a 100% so we staid around the house most of the day.

Sunday I didn't have to wake up early to go to soccer!! I took my time with breakfast and drinking my coffee.  Finally we got dressed and headed to a local park since I felt bad that we didn't too much on Saturday.  We staid there for a bit with friends and then went to have frozen yogurt.  Later that day Madeline had Girl Scouts and then we got home to a lovely surprise.  Daddy was home since he had finished his school work for the week!  We got another great family dinner in.

It is Monday again and I am counting down the hours and second until Friday.  It is my annual girls trip and it is much needed.  Hope it is a quick week for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment