Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Trends....Girls Weekend Away

In one week from today I will be finishing up my suitcase and getting
ready for some much needed R&R with my girls.  Which brings about this
weeks trends.

Fourteen of us are going to Club Med in Sandpiper Florida a quick
hour and a half drive.  We went last year and decided to make a yearly
trip of it.  I for one cannot wait to be laying by the pool sipping on
a pina colada with my cute fedora and sunglasses.

The vibe there is very laid back, so heels can stay at home.  Most of the day
is spent in a bathing suit until its time to eat and then you throw on a cover-up.
There is something about white cover-ups that I adore.  I think it is because
white makes you look tanner.  These two white cover-ups below do not
disappoint and had I found the white one from etsy sooner it would definitely
have been in my bag (Am almost identical to the pink one below.  My lettering is
an emerald green so it matches my other luggage).

At night the resort has theme nights.  The usually are white parties or black and
white parties.  Since those two just happen to be some of my favorite shades it
is very easy to pack.  I tend to throw on rompers because they are so easy to
throw on and you can always dress them up or down.  I have a cute white
linen one similar to the one below which I am going to bring.  Maxi dresses
are another most.  They are great to travel in because of the comfort and
at least you arrive looking the part of a vacationer.

This time around we had special 24 oz. tumblers made with our names on
them.  They arrived Monday and I am beyond excited to see how they turned
out.  We ordered ours from etsy from Initial Here Gifts by Brandi.
Of course a picture will be posted shortly.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week.  Only one more day!






Girls weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment