Friday, April 4, 2014

27 Dresses...

I am leaving tonight for Tampa to go bridesmaid dress shopping with the bestie! I am beyond excited to be able to participate in this monumental moment in her life.  We've come a long way from our crazy days in high school and college that's for sure!
 
We have gone back and forth a number of time as to what type of dresses the girls are going to wear, if I am wearing a different dress, if we should add a print, you name it.  I love the colors she picked-mint, coral, with accents of gold- such a pretty spring combination.  I am definitely looking forward to see what we actually end up getting for everyone.
 
Nails are for dress shopping 

Unfortunately, it is going to be a bit of a whirlwind trip because I come home super early Sunday.  I land in Ft. Lauderdale at 9:35am.  Me being the morning person I am not  am thrilled.  (Can you tell I am being sarcastic?!) My mom and my little angels are picking me up going to breakfast then I need to drop them off and leave again to go try on bridesmaid dresses with my other good friend. 
 
It's a hard job being a MOH/Bridesmaid but someone has to do it! Hope I survive this weekend.

Going to miss my little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment