Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Trends

Old Navy has been having the cutest outfits lately.  
I have a pretty laid back office. 
As long as I am not 
wearing jeans, tights, 
or anything to short I am good to go.  
Either way I am always looking for cute outfits for the office 
and the one below doesn't disappoint.  

The skirt is a jersey knit which makes it comfortable to wear 
throughout the day.  I rarely wear heels to work because I walk 
around the office a lot so these gold flats are perfect.
I'm also  always freezing 
which means I need a sweater.  
This light weight coral piece will make a perfect addition
 to my blazer/sweater collection.  

For a quick date night after work I could throw on 
jeans (since most 
restaurants are freezing in my opinion) or even a cute pair 
of wedges and leave the skirt on. 
 Either way this outfit can be used 
several ways and for different occasions. 
I even like how they paired the skirt with a jean top.

What is even better is that right now if you shop
online at Old Navy you can save 15%
if you use the code ONSAVENOW.  

Outfits


No comments:

Post a Comment