Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Workout Wednesday


Not much has changed this past week in regards to my workouts.  I'm finally 100% better from my pinched nerve, Thank God! 
 
I worked out six days last week if you count the 15 minutes on a treadmill last Friday.  I wasn't able to go to my usual Friday boot camp because I had a friends birthday dinner, but at least I did something right? Saturday although we went out drinking I still got up and went to do my kickboxing class.  It completely sucked.  Burpees with a stomach full of alcohol is not a good combination!  Yesterday I did a killer boot camp that focused on my arms.  I am definitely feeling it and I love it! 
 
I am going to try and work out every day this week since next week we will be in Disney and I doubt I am going to get a chance to workout.  Other then walking miles and miles around the parks.
 
Food wise I did my usual.  Other then the few drinks I had last Friday and half a meatball sub I think I did pretty good.  I always try to do the skinny Margaritas not only for the lower calories but also because they don't add so much sour mix which I am not a huge fan of.  We have been eating out a lot again and I want to get back into cooking at home.  When we go out to eat I usually have a salad with vinaigrette dressing and skip the break and appetizers. 

My yummy cafe con leche martini

 
Can't wait for Sunday to come so I can have sweets back in my life.  I wonder if now that they aren't forbidden will I even want them as much?

No comments:

Post a Comment