Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and it couldn't have come sooner! I saw another one of the blogs put a list of what they enjoyed most about their week. I loves the idea and thought I would do one of my own. 

I am for ever grateful that it is a long weekend! There is nothing better then a weekend other then a long weekend. It seems like we will be having a jammed pack weekend of fun. Can't wait to post about it on Monday. 

Two I'm loving my latest finds from Homegoods. I took a stroll through one the other day at lunch and found this ring/bracelet holder and this jewelry box. I had been looking for a glass one since last time I was in Homegoods and the one I found was cracked. 


Third, I am excited for my new thirty-one bag to arrive. A friend of my hosted a party at cheer practice so that all the cheer moms could get a bag like hers with our family name and a megaphone. I ended up getting the large utility bag since come August I'll be going from soccer games directly to football games. 

(I may topple over while using toting this around. I got ours in navy with orange lettering to go with Madeline's team colors)

I  was also happy that my Mother's Day gift arrived. The hubby got me a necklace that has the kids month and date of their birthday. They are both on the 28th so it worked out well.  


Finally. I am just happy to be able to spend time with the family. I swear every day they get bigger and bigger and before I know it they are going to be in college. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. This weekend wouldn't be possible with all the amazing men and women who sacrifice their lives for us. Also. Special thank you to their families who do not get to spend these long weekends with their loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment