Friday, May 9, 2014

Thursday Trends: Teacher appreciation week

I am a little behind on my Thursday Trends this week.  It has been one of those weeks.
As a mom you know exactly what I mean.  This weeks trend is in honor of those
amazing people who mold our beautiful children's minds, Teachers.  They are
truly amazing and extremely under paid for all that they do.

Below are a few ideas that I saw on Pinterest. (How I love you Pinterest!)
For Madeline's teacher and teacher's aid I ended getting them refillable mugs from
Dunkin Donuts with gift cards and a little tag that says "Thanks a Latte". I was able to find a free printable tag thanks to Pinterest.  I figured if I
need a coffee to survive these Saints women need a lot more to handle 22 terrors angels.

Some of these gifts are quite simple and do not cost a lot to make.
It isn't about the money just showing your child's teacher how much we do
appreciate all their hard work.

Teacher appreciation week
Teacher appreciation week by alexandra-llanos on Polyvore


4 comments: